Greddy E-manage, pr4 obdo turbo integra help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so i have my 91 integra ls,pr4 obdo of course. Just put a turbo in it bigger fuel pump, didnt get injectors because i was told sense im not on a built motor stock boost would be fine with stock injectors.. :confused: i got a greddy e-manage with the support tool sofware because im broke so i wanted to try and do it my self.. im not a knuckle head when it comes to wireing but im having trouble figuring out what wires to splice, how to tune the e manage, how to set the 3 little turn dile things inside the front cover of the e-manage, things would be alot easier if i had the english version of the manuals i instead got the japanese ones that came with my e-manage and the software, so im swimming in a world of qustion marks, Can anyone help me shine some light on this never ending project? have you had sucess with the e-manage on an obdo ecu? im trying to work with the pr4 because of money issues if anyone has any diagrams or anything please help :eek:

e-manage is really only good for mitsubishi's

they tend to drop settings out of nowhere..
i had one on my 91 civic si and it fucked my fuel maps badly..
imo get a chipped ecu and go have it tuned..waaay safer

The problem with the emanage is it fucks with your stft and ltft's. If you dont log the corrections and trims while tuning you can be VERY far off and the car will slowly revert back to its "normal" settings.

Emanage works great on older Sube's, Toyotas(used it personally LOTS), and any other asian import. Is it the best choice for a Honda, HELLS NO! There are some great options out there that are cheap and extremely effective!!

good luck selling it lol..im trying to sell mine,with the supporttool,and the cable i had to buy..and nobody wants it..
just chip and tune the pr4 or run a conversion harness and run a chipped and tuned obd1 pr4..
xenocron will chip and basemap your obd0 pr4 for $75

hell yea i appreciate the input fellas.. yea i think the shop that i got it from was just tryin to fuck me over so id keep taking my ride back to them well they acomplished fucking me over alright. yea im sure its a pain to sell this shit now. i definatly dont wanna fuck anything up. i have a gsr ecu but then i would need a different dizzy right?

how much are you looking to get for the emanage? The Matrix community is always buying these things up! Lemme know :)

umm i dont thibk youd have to change the dizzy..but im not 100% sure..

sell mine too!!:D
ill take best offer,

Yeah I would ditch the emanage. They are not good for Hondas at all. I had one on my all motor ls/vtec setup and even at the dyno you would have a hard time repeating results. It just wasnt reliable. After going to a chipped ecu tuning with CROME I even picked up 7 more hp and 3 ft lb of torque. The driveability was much better. With the emanage I would have to constantly reset the ecu by disconnecting the battery in an attempt to make it work. Save yourself from the headache and go with something else like a chipped ecu.

Yeah I would ditch the emanage. They are not good for Hondas at all. I had one on my all motor ls/vtec setup and even at the dyno you would have a hard time repeating results. It just wasnt reliable. After going to a chipped ecu tuning with CROME I even picked up 7 more hp and 3 ft lb of torque. The driveability was much better. With the emanage I would have to constantly reset the ecu by disconnecting the battery in an attempt to make it work. Save yourself from the headache and go with something else like a chipped ecu.
aw for sure yea i just put my e manage on craigs list lol.. thanks for the help

Back