Greddy E-Manage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
I'll take trades that I can use. I can't use this, because I've got a hondata s300, and that'd be insane to give up. Let me know if you've got something I may be able to use. Check out my build thread and see if I can use it; or just bump and ask about it.

I'm looking for $75 + shipping. Shipping will be via USPS flat rate with insurance, and won't be more than $10.

EDIT: I'll do $75 and I'll pay shipping.

This e-manage came out of the 15g greddy turbo kit, for a 92-95/95-00 Civic, but it's reprogramable. I have tested it, and it comes on, and I can see it as a device on the computer. It only comes with the wire/loom you see in the picture, as that's all I've got for it. If you have any questions, let me know. I'll try my best to answer them.

20080724-DSC_0033.jpg

20080724-DSC_0034.jpg

20080724-DSC_0035.jpg

20080724-DSC_0036.jpg

Last edited:
got cha. not being a pain (just cruious) whats the diff if i paypal you the cash??

I used to run an LLC that used paypal for payment. I've seen my fair share of paypal fraud. I'm not saying that you're going to try it-- I hardly even know you -- but I'm overly cautious.

I might have a trade going on, but I dunno yet.

Back