Greddy Emanage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LsB16CrxHF

just wondering if the original Emanage is ODB specific...theres no certain type i need for obd-2 right?...some one was tellin me i might need to jump to OBD-1 like wen you use uber or chrome. just thought id check on here first be4 i open my wallet and buy things.
thanx

youd be better off converting to OBD1. E-manage = piggyback and will not be recommended by any normal member on this board.

do yourself a favor, and don't buy an emanage. its hardly better than an fmu.

convert to obd1 if need be, and run crome or something slimilar

some of the things ive read about the emanage ultimate were pretty damn good. but...everything ive read was from Greddy, which means they mights over hype how good it is.

you should try it and tell us if its worth a damn.

worthless.

With an MSRP of $680 for the e-Manage Ultimate and $120 for the Ultimate harness, you get a lot of bang for the buck. Grab it, and get tuning!

for that price, you can have a full standalone, wideband, burners, romulators and so much more, and get a better tune.

It would be much easier to re-calibrate Emanage for new modifications tho wouldnt it?

crome pro is still easier and cheaper...all you need is ostrich :) I lubs that thing now.

Back