greddy exaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wisemansoji

i wanna put a greddy cat back exaust on my 93 sedan, but greddy only shows they have them for coupes and HB's will a coupe catback fit on my 93 4dr civic

dont think so
you can probly fuck with it a little and make it work though

hmmmm just did some looking around and a lot of sites are putting the 2dr and 4dr up as the same part..... im all confused now

Originally posted by wisemansoji@Jul 11 2003, 04:38 PM
i wanna put a greddy cat back exaust on my 93 sedan, but greddy only shows they have them for coupes and HB's will a coupe catback fit on my 93 4dr civic

uhh. not to burst your bubble or anything
BUT

an exhaust on your stock car will NOT make you faster. it will only make you rice.

Originally posted by karnash+Jul 11 2003, 05:36 PM-->
wisemansoji
@Jul 11 2003, 04:38 PM

uhh. not to burst your bubble or anything
BUT

an exhaust on your stock car will NOT make you faster. it will only make you rice.

So what? You have to start somewhere.

The 2 door exhaust probably works for your car... the 2 and 4 door share most of the same chassis dimensions.

its my GF's car and we're puting in a GSR, plus its sound looks and performance, so thats why she wants the exaust.

Back