1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greddy exhaust help

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by HatchSpeeD, Apr 10, 2006.

1. HatchSpeeD

HatchSpeeD ...Hi...

This sort of a hybrid swap question so hopefully this is posted in the right place... :mrgreen:

I need to know if anyone has tried to use a greddy sp exhaust from a 94+ integra sedan on a 92-95 civic coupe? Before I unbolt my exhaust & try was curious if anyone attempted this & what is the fitment issues if any? I know the part #'s are different for integras & civics but everything is so similiar it can't be too bad.

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

it kinda fits... bill had one on his hatch... the rear LCA hit the exhaust all the time
    and he had a test pipe not a cat so im not sure about fitment in that area

so in short yes it can be modified to work... but no its not a direct bolt up

3. HatchSpeeD

HatchSpeeD ...Hi...

Nice, thx for the response. I had a feeling the problem will lie with the LCA clearance. Guess will have to see what happens. Maybe it will fit a little better seeing that mines is a coupe & his was a hatch. If not mistaken, the civic coupe/sedans have a slightly longer wheelbase, no?

4. DelSlo

DelSlo Senior Member

if you got a sawsall or a chop saw and a welder strong enough to weld stainless steel, you'll be fine

5. HatchSpeeD

HatchSpeeD ...Hi...

thats a neg :cry2:

DAMNIT I'M COMPLETELY WORTHLESS [​IMG]

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted