Greddy or DRAG tubro kits

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AstroRide

im gonna have a 96' hatch with a B18C in it, so would it be better to get a Greddy Integra Kit with a Civic intercooler kit? or would that even work? or would it be better to get the DRAG kit made for a 96' 00 with a B18c.

the greedy kits got a TDO5H-18G and the DRAG has a T4/T3
there is also rev-hard to consider.
what do u guys think?

I THINK THE DRAG WOULD GIVE YOU MORE POTENTIAL FOR POWER....

the td05 would run out of steam before the T3/T4.....

The Drag manifold eats cock. The GReddy kit is alright. What you should get is the kit from Fullrace.com. It eats those kits for breakfast.

Dude, don't listen to people that say things without proof.

i would go with the greddy kit, it 50 state legal and comes with injectors and
a emange which will keep you good.

later upgrade to some bigger injectors and up the boost.

a t3/t4 is kind of small, but if you want to compare the outputs of turbos look for how many cfms they put out and watch for when they make their boost.

Originally posted by redtao@Jan 26 2004, 05:22 PM

later upgrade to some bigger injectors and up the boost.

a t3/t4 is kind of small, but if you want to compare the outputs of turbos look for how many cfms they put out and watch for when they make their boost.

what? the t3/t4 is small and you are suggesting he get a greddy kit. What do you suggest he get a t66. yea get a greddy kit so you can have a even smaller turbo then the t3/t4. For his application the t3/t4 is a great starting point. Also i think that you need to do some research and get a custom turbo then you can you a hondata and not have to worry about much cause when you tune it it willk be done right if your tuner knows what he is doing.

Originally posted by calvin@Jan 26 2004, 04:39 PM
U have to think 4 yourself and make up your mind

You need to stop posting bullshit on my board.

i used to have a greddy TD04 15G and not i have a TD05 18G on a B18B

i personaly love greddy kit and its a greet turbo, well its been great to me over the years

Originally posted by redtao@Jan 26 2004, 05:22 PM

well, you just lost all credibility too. E-manage does not come with any greddy kits.
they come with a overly complicated pain in the ass to wire up blue box, which is basically, an electric fmu.

Anyway, out of the 3 you mention you are looking at, I'd get the revhard hands down.
better manifold, larger turbo, more power potential, and with an easy fuel upgrade, and you can make some good power with it.

the drag manfiold sucks, has the worst wastegate placement ever, is known for spikes, comes with a shit wastegate, but- it has bling bling piping.

And if you're GONNA have a 96 hatch with a b18c, I'm gonna mave a quad boosted M3 soon too.

wait till you have the car, then think about modding it.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 27 2004, 08:08 AM
wait till you have the car, then think about modding it.

listen to that. before i had a car i was like "man i want to put a type r motor in my civic, turbo that blah blah blah blah.." i think we've all said those things. and it turns out now im turboing my d16 with a t25.....things change...

there's 100 t3/t4's. probably even more.

t3/t04b .48/.63 IS tiny.... well, medium i'd say. for a 250 hp car, that's what i'd use.
t3/t04e .63/.63 is a medium-large turbo. for a 300-350 hp car, this is what i'd use.
t3/t04s .63/.70 is what i have. you've seen the pics. its big. The S housing holds wheels from 61 to 67mm, with the 67 being in my turbo. and hey- guess why they call it a T66. essentially, my comperssor wheel is "larger" than a t66's wheel- but its shoved in the smaller t04s housing to make spool and pressure a little faster, while not being as stupid powerful in the top end.
t3/t04s .70/1.02 is f'in huge. this turbo will support well into 700+ whp and is efficient into the high 30's psi wise.

and there's a lot of sizes in between.

if you think a t3/t04s is small... you probably just watch fast and furious, bought 2 spoon motors, and 2 t66's to go on them.

any one knows the trim for the Greddy 18G turbo and how much HP can it handle?

thanks

Back