greddy turbo kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah its a good price- but it hasn't hit reserve yet either.

it has an intercooler added to it, so who knows how the piping is that he added. buying a used kit is tough, cuz you never know if you really are getting everything you need.

he mentions nothing about the blue box, and that comes with greddy kits if im not mistaken, so you are still going to need some fuel management

these kits are really nice but the bad thing about the GReddy Kit is they don't produce a lot of power due to the undersized turbos. If you're not looking for a bunch of power this is a good kit but if you want mucho power get a kit with a bigger turbo or go custom.
Good luck!

I got my Greddy Kit off of Ebay. It came with intercooler, blue box, everything I needed. 2800 bucks. That plus Hondata and you'll make 300 to the wheels. I won't recommend anything because each Ebay seller is different, but I'd just like to relay my good experience.

Where's the hose couplings? blue box? guages? guage pod?

im sure you are going to need a few more parts

BUT

if he is including the oil pan....(gasket?) and the turbo is allready assembled....
and he is also including the blue box...

you will have a simplier time installing it than you would have it you were to buy it brand new.

i might be selling my 4 month old Greddy 15g kit on my civic in a few months on Ebay....

i want to buy a brand new 4 Runner....

lemme know if interested.

I hope GReddy's kits are universal, it dosen't even say what application it's for....it looks like a 15g. And I can't even see 230 at the crank with that.

Come on guys, I had that kit in my hatch and with no tuning at 10 psi I made 230 at the wheels, that's a fact. Assuming you have a boost controller, 300 with Hondata and larger injectors is no problem.

Originally posted by tdehnel@Sep 14 2003, 11:50 PM
Come on guys, I had that kit in my hatch and with no tuning at 10 psi I made 230 at the wheels, that's a fact. Assuming you have a boost controller, 300 with Hondata and larger injectors is no problem.

:werd: :withstupid: :withstupid: :werd: :withstupid: :werd:

i think i forgot to mention:

:withstupid:

Originally posted by tdehnel@Sep 14 2003, 11:50 PM

Would you mind posting a dyno chart, as well as pics of your setup?

The 15g turbo falls out of its efficiency area around 15 psi...

300 whp on a SOHC motor at 15 psi...lol

b series guys typically make ~250 whp tuned on a t3/t4 or something simliar

Back