Greddy Turbo or Drag

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AstroRide

im gonna have a 96' hatch with a B18C in it, so would it be better to get a Greddy Integra Kit with a Civic intercooler kit? or would that even work? or would it be better to get the DRAG kit made for a 96' 00 with a B18c.

the greedy kits got a TDO5H-18G and the DRAG has a T4/T3

what do u guys think?

which kit will i get the most power from on stock internals? which kit is the most upgradeable?

forgot about revhard, i would say the greddys are the most expensive least ungradable. and the power gains will depends solely on the amount of boost you run.

It all depends on what you want to do...18g isn't exacly the most powerful turbo for the money...a t3/t4 is nice, but many factors are involved other than just the price.

NOTE~~~ the drag kit does not come w/ a t3/t4. it is as stated a t4/t3. basically all the other parts of the desierable t3/t4 hybrid went to make less desirable, but still very good t4/t3's

oh, and i may be new, but i did notice a forced induction forum you might get better responses in there.

Back