Greddy Turbocharger For The Ek

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol why does obdII suck?

and u know what? i had a chance to pick up SEVERAL 92-95 civics when i was in the market for a car...

i chose the ek style because i liked the way the headlights looked and the body style....

i thought the 92-95 looked...too....old? i dunno.

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 30 2003, 12:13 AM
lol why does obdII suck?

and u know what? i had a chance to pick up SEVERAL 92-95 civics when i was in the market for a car...

i chose the ek style because i liked the way the headlights looked and the body style....

i thought the 92-95 looked...too....old? i dunno.

why you worryin so much about making it legal? you know i live in cali too so fuck it! lol

i havent had a chance to talk to my homie yet about the supercharger, but sometime this week i'll try to hit him up... if i were you i wouldnt even worry about the legality issue... just dont race as much on the street and you really wont have jack shit to worry about... cops in the state of california have already been warned about profiling import drivers... just dont worry about it, life will be so much easier for you

B)

hey its cool 2liter, i was originally going to go down to RS and try and catch either
Bisi or Rich to talk to them about the potential of the d series...but after all the research i
did online, im jus going to get it swapped. fuggggggit. know what i mean?

and the only reason i have prob. with smog is back in the day when i had my ZC
i had like 3 or 4 homies tell me "oh ya, we can hook u up with smog no prob."

one was my good buddy who owns a accessory shop. ranked out.
the other was this dude from compton i worked with...also a good friend. ranked out.
third was this chick i was messing with whose dad owned a smog shop. ranked out.

and finally my "mexican connection" told me he just got popped.

so thats why im kinda wary about doin shit illegal. 4 people who are close to me couldnt come thru for nothing.

but good looking out tho.

worst comes to worse, im getting the b16 and thats that.
u know what i could get for my core?
are they worth anything?

ill be a sonofabitch....

i was just there with my ex gf a few months ago....

and the other pisser is that RS motorworks doesnt do motorswaps anymore from what i hear...
they knew their shit real well. too bad.

Back