GReddy Ultimate ECU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

carbon

Recently brought a civic with GReddy Ultimate ECU, however its not been set up, just wondering what the "options" as such of this ECU are, what does it allow, mulitple set ups? general stuff like that.. planning on getting it mapped soon, just wanted to know and what peoples experiences are with them.

Cheers

go look it up :rolleyes:

its not an ECU it is a piggyback controller that alters sensor signals to the ECU.

wrong again troy :lol:

they have wiring diagrams for 4g63 EVO, but nothing else mitsu.... its all custom for me ;)

but they do have civic/integra wiring diagrams and etc.

Ecu

Recently brought a civic with GReddy Ultimate ECU, however its not been set up, just wondering what the "options" as such of this ECU are, what does it allow, mulitple set ups? general stuff like that.. planning on getting it mapped soon, just wanted to know and what peoples experiences are with them.

Cheers

Don't buy any piggyback system they are no good and they do not do the job in any proper way period. Go with a Chipped ECU and tune it for your car with Hondata or Chrome etc....you will be much better off, or if you really want to do it right they buy a real standalone system which cost around $1800.00 or more for the real thing.

I agreed with Injen78 chipped ecu.

good luck...
:)

right.... ive got emanage installed and its been running great since day 1.

wish i sprung for an ultimate though.

The e-manage ultimate was already 'installed' on the car when I brought it so, better of keeping it and getting mapped to work I think, read alot of stuff about it online through various websites and that and their all pretty possitive, so once its had a bit of a play round with should be better (hopefully) appreciate the comments tho.. maybe in the long run Il think about buying a better system!

goodluck better hope its wired in correctly..and not what i did and just match wire colors...or your fucked

Well from whats been said I can assume it has been wired up correctly, just not mapped or set up very well so will be booked in for that soon.

Cheers for the help/comments

The e-manage ultimate was already 'installed' on the car when I brought it so, better of keeping it and getting mapped to work I think, read alot of stuff about it online through various websites and that and their all pretty possitive, so once its had a bit of a play round with should be better (hopefully) appreciate the comments tho.. maybe in the long run Il think about buying a better system!

If that's true, I'd pull it out and sell it to one of those people and then invest in a chipped Honda ECU and custom tune...

y are u ppl so down on piggy back systems?the emanage ultimate can do everything a chipped ecu can do.i'v got one in my gsr supercharged and running 9psi and 250whp.from controlling injectors to ignition timing to vtec control the greddy does it all.

am not saying a chiped ecu are not good ..but y spend again if the guy has something thats working already ?

but if i didn't understand how a stock ecu works and how the greddy works i might have chipped my ecu too :)

but at the end of the day it all comes down to a 5 volt signal

Back