GReddy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You need a new avatar, yo...

I keep thinking you're E

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 1 2004, 07:27 PM
dont forget TEIN. most people say it as "teen" when in fact its pronounced "tain" just like rain. somebody on another forum i go to, emailed the folks at TEIN about the correct pronunciation of it and thats what they told him. :)
[post=424778]Quoted post[/post]​

Is it? I always said tenn

and its "greddy"

It's pronounced - Trust. :D

j/k it's Greddy
And Tein is "Tane"
Tial "tee-all"
Mugen "moo-gen"
AEM "ay-eeee-em"
Hondaswap "hon-duh-swap"

:lol:

depends where ur from and pronuncaiations and what not , for all them southerners might be a little different than us northerners , and for all them far easterns just ask them they invented the shit , japanese 101 !

Either would be correct for that. Data is either Day-ta or daa-ta. So Hondata can be pronounced either way...

Now is it eee-ther or eye-ther??? :p

Originally posted by Kcihcaton@Dec 2 2004, 05:22 PM
this will not be made public

:locked:  :D
[post=425219]Quoted post[/post]​

I can't believe you already have 260 posts.

:postwhore:

You don't even have a fucking car! Jezus, isn't McDonalds hiring or anything? :p

260 is a lot?
Post whoring?
I have two cars.
I thought you were making 9 dollars an hour as the district manager, you tell me.
:D

No it's not
Yes you are
No you don't
Yeah, you wan't fries with that?

:p

1. APC owns you all.
2. G-Reddy.
3. Kcihcaton is an ass-monkey.
4. Fine, I'll save up a thousand bucks, buy an AEM V2 CAI, DC Header (4-1), and total exhaust back... any suggestions on the exhaust?

p.s. The Incredibles was an awesome movie.

:lolhammer:

You actually think you can get an AEM v2, DC header, and a catback system for under a grand? depends on where you go I guess.

EDIT: and yeah, The Incredibles was okay. :p

EDITx2: It's Greddy, you fool! :lol:

Back