GReddy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yes it does. Watch the super high tech flow chart!

"How do you say "greddy"? My retarded brother has his head in his ass...blah blah."

>>>

Havok: Something about GReddy being the best exhaust he's ever had
Me: Why's that, Havok?

>>>

Some more nonsense that really doesn't matter in the long run anyway

:blam: and that, ladies and gentlemen, is a true example of humankind's enterprising ability in flowchart technology.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Dec 3 2004, 07:34 PM
Yes it does. Watch the super high tech flow chart!

"How do you say "greddy"? My retarded brother has his head in his ass...blah blah."

>>>

Havok: Something about GReddy being the best exhaust he's ever had
Me: Why's that, Havok?

>>>

Some more nonsense that really doesn't matter in the long run anyway

:blam: and that, ladies and gentlemen, is a true example of humankind's enterprising ability in flowchart technology.
[post=426057]Quoted post[/post]​

:unsure:

I said that years ago, but people keep going oooon and ooon...
So maybe it doesn't suck.
Maybe, just maybe, this thread kicks so much ass that its irresistability has caused an overwhelming yet authoritative psychoanalistic hemotheraputic gioptic aura that attracts, yet detracts, the bioptic scequantial yes.

Don't you effing hate that? You go to grab a spoon to eat your fruit loops and one you get it in your mouth you realize its one of those huge 2 table spoon spoons. You have to eat two mouthfulls at a time or suck the cereal off the damn thing. NOT fun.

5 o clock on a friday, time to go home. Talk to you all on Monday probably. ITB! I mean IBT! I mean... IBL!

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Dec 3 2004, 07:48 PM
I still want to know why Havok likes his GReddy so much. ...oh wait. I forgot about the PM system. :(
[post=426080]Quoted post[/post]​

I have Tanabe Racing Medallion on my car right now, and it sucks. Without the silencer, I can't drive above 4000 rpm's, with the silencer in, it's right back at stock performance. Greddy sounded the best (which means very little, as long as it dosent sound like a 100.00 muffler from autozone) It was smooth, mandrel bends were better quality, just a better overall system. If I hadn't gotten a good deal on the Tanabe, I would have a greddy or APEX'i WS on it. Bullet style mufflers are shit.

I had the EVO. It looked ginormous, but it performed smoother, and quieter than the Racing Medallion.

If you don't mind the 4.5 inch watermelon-esque tip, it was a good exhaust. I'd post up pics if I had pics of my "purple" Civic available.

my muffler has a 5-inch tip on it now. When I went to get the exhaust made, the only good mufflers they had (non-can style) was the one I got. I can't stand can mufflers.

Back