Greetings from....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

new britian...... kinda like Awscwitcz (sp?) minus the camps....

Yea, CO is a whole lot better then any part of the NE.

But even so, I would rather live in the NE the FL. I like snow :shrug2:

Sorry for the delay - Got TONS of shit to do in the area.

Florida - Really not that bad. The political environment down here is a FUCKING MESS. The people are nice, but that's because they have learned their social graces from the snakes that sometimes slither out of the bogs and onto the golf courses. Friendly people because they are trying to get my money.

Orlando is in trouble. This place in a few years is going to be the shittiest town in Florida. There are literally millions of time shares that have popped up here that aren't selling. That's when I jumped in on this place. But dude, with these places being ... basically... abandoned it's only a matter of time before people from Miami (Read: CRIMINALS) move here and shit the place up, trying to get in on the tourist traps and multi-billion dollar ticket scalping business in Orlando and surrounding areas. It's not safe to work the streets at night - not because of dangerous thugs, but because of saliva-dripping dire salesmen following you through parking lots "TAKE A TOUR OF OUR TIMESHARES!". Seriously, this is a common occurance.

Every car in Kissimmee / Orlando is a rental. Which means that EVERYONE on the road just got off the plane and haven't driven a day in their lives on Florida roads. This place is dangerous. I've seen some of the most spectacular accidents in my life right in this very town in the 3 days I've been here.

But Disney isn't my thing (HAH... and I went to Orlando... sucker) and I'm here for the swamps / airboats / massive private flight industry, and to see Kennedy Space Center as much as I can. Tonight actually I'm going to go go-carting in town, and try to catch one of the $15 helicopter rides. Lots more fun to be had in town for the money.

$3 packs of Cigs ! WOOT !

I got rid of the Chrysler Pacifica (An overall neat car) for the Suzuki Forenza. Good choice, to. That says a lot.

Finally: A few words with my NE Homies:

If you think we have a Rice boy problem, you're wrong. This place has some of the riciest shit outside of Lawrence Kansas.

We, (And I've said this before) have no idea what an illegal immigrant problem is. This place has full-time jobs for people to stand on the street and hold signs "Condos from low 100's". And they are everywhere. They don't dance around or wear gorilla suits - they just stand there holding signs. And I am no economics student, but I believe these people are getting paid less than one would pay for a thin metal stake in the ground. Luckily, there are no high bridges to jump off, but I would prolly throw myself in an alligator cage if that was my job.

I'm astounded by Florida. This place is like another planet. The vegetation is ALL different. It's all manicured and cared for - even the areas near the highway are manicured and landscaped. Again, prolly something to do with the illegal immigrants, but still it's neat. The grass here is like walking on shards of glass. The trees are pretty cool and there are Anoles just running around. The bugs are all different - Crickets here sound like pagers going off, and you happen to have running around animals that would sell for $4 at a NE Petstore.

I'll be around for a bit, and I definately wanna stop and hang out with Formby at some point. Lemme get out to the store to get some coffees and a pack of cigs, and I'll come back and start making calls.

Wanna go karting ?

-> Steve

Ehh, I'll never be a fan of FL unless it's for vacation.

Jacksonville is real shithole too, San Ferninda beach isn't much better, reminiscing my trip there 5 years ago, I remember having a gun pulled us and us trying to speed away in our little 4 speed Tercel, we defenitly went down the wrong street that day.

Sorry for the delay - Got TONS of shit to do in the area.

Florida - Really not that bad. The political environment down here is a FUCKING MESS. The people are nice, but that's because they have learned their social graces from the snakes that sometimes slither out of the bogs and onto the golf courses. Friendly people because they are trying to get my money. TRUE

Orlando is in trouble. This place in a few years is going to be the shittiest town in Florida. There are literally millions of time shares that have popped up here that aren't selling. That's when I jumped in on this place. But dude, with these places being ... basically... abandoned it's only a matter of time before people from Miami (Read: CRIMINALS) move here and shit the place up, trying to get in on the tourist traps and multi-billion dollar ticket scalping business in Orlando and surrounding areas. It's not safe to work the streets at night - not because of dangerous thugs, but because of saliva-dripping dire salesmen following you through parking lots "TAKE A TOUR OF OUR TIMESHARES!". Seriously, this is a common occurance. ALL of those time shares (rooms) are sold 52 times each AND they all pay the same maintnance fees none are abandoned. i sold timeshare at west gate the 3rd largest employer in the state. now i work for a resale company... check real estate prices we are growing like no othe city... go down town....

Every car in Kissimmee / Orlando is a rental. Which means that EVERYONE on the road just got off the plane and haven't driven a day in their lives on Florida roads. This place is dangerous. I've seen some of the most spectacular accidents in my life right in this very town in the 3 days I've been here. yeah tourists suck

But Disney isn't my thing (HAH... and I went to Orlando... sucker) and I'm here for the swamps / airboats / massive private flight industry, and to see Kennedy Space Center as much as I can. Tonight actually I'm going to go go-carting in town, and try to catch one of the $15 helicopter rides. Lots more fun to be had in town for the money.

$3 packs of Cigs ! WOOT !

I got rid of the Chrysler Pacifica (An overall neat car) for the Suzuki Forenza. Good choice, to. That says a lot.

Finally: A few words with my NE Homies:

If you think we have a Rice boy problem, you're wrong. This place has some of the riciest shit outside of Lawrence Kansas. too much rice youre right

We, (And I've said this before) have no idea what an illegal immigrant problem is. This place has full-time jobs for people to stand on the street and hold signs "Condos from low 100's". And they are everywhere. They don't dance around or wear gorilla suits - they just stand there holding signs. And I am no economics student, but I believe these people are getting paid less than one would pay for a thin metal stake in the ground. Luckily, there are no high bridges to jump off, but I would prolly throw myself in an alligator cage if that was my job. the immigrant problem is not as bad as in cali... we have more from venezuela and caracas here not mexico, the seem to be more accepted here for some reason.

I'm astounded by Florida. This place is like another planet. The vegetation is ALL different. It's all manicured and cared for - even the areas near the highway are manicured and landscaped. Again, prolly something to do with the illegal immigrants, but still it's neat. The grass here is like walking on shards of glass. The trees are pretty cool and there are Anoles just running around. The bugs are all different - Crickets here sound like pagers going off, and you happen to have running around animals that would sell for $4 at a NE Petstore. thats the main reason i like it here, it's st. agustine grass (spll)

I'll be around for a bit, and I definately wanna stop and hang out with Formby at some point. Lemme get out to the store to get some coffees and a pack of cigs, and I'll come back and start making calls.

Wanna go karting ?

-> Steve

i live on john young by the attractions in hunters creek....give me a call after 7pm if you want to eat some dinner at the ALE HOUSE with me. my wifes works till late

Last edited:
ive never met a more down to earth person in my life. him and his girlfriend are awsome. i hope i get to meet with you guys again before you leave.

my head was pounding this mourning. good rum very good rum

I jumped out of bed and was ready to take on the world. Great Rum - again thanks for sharing it, it was a rare treat. When and if you and your wife (Who, by the way, is a friendly, genuine and quality woman) decide to come up North - You're always welcome in our home.

marb lites? You and my grandmother officially have something in common.:p

Back