greetings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

deranger

DerangedIsAsDerangedDoes
hi all
im new to honda swap just sayin hello:)
i live in australia. and im a aprentice autosparky. i drove a flogged out 89 concerto 1.6, i say drove because a few months ago i lost my license and i wont be gettin it back any time soon. i thought now would be a good time to get it goin good and came across this place.

i dont think its a civic we got civics here there a bit different, my cars a 4 door hatch got fake wood grain and electrics everything

thanx i dont haveany photos of the actual car but i got one of the same car on my comp, i dont no how to put it on here though. mine is stock exept for a $1000 stereo, red interior lights under dash, front seats and behind air vents, oh yeah and a cortesy light extender i built. i installed all this my self.

I'll make you a mod if you ship a 1987 Aerodeck to me.

Heres what they look like...

0908_0008.jpg

Google Image Result for http://www.users.tsn.cc/papillon/0908_0019.jpg

Wouldnt be a bad lil project car...

And welcome to HS...

yep thats like my baby only mines white and now has a realy bad smell of fish since my girlfriend went to visit her folks and came back with some fish her dad caught, she left it there only one night but the damage is done, i sprayed every peice of cloth carpet seat and dash mat the boot and in the air vents with this spray i got from work, it worked for a week or two but the smell hung around like well 'a bad smell'. i am stil not shore if this was deliberate or not but long story short. NEVER EVER EVER LET YOUR GIRLFRIEND DRIVE YOUR CAR UN SUPERVISED!!!!

oh yeah wats a 1987 Aerodeck sorry if this sounds stupid but i have never heard of it

i never heard of it either....

don't mind Celerity-- he knows/likes the strangest cars :D

yep thats like my baby only mines white and now has a realy bad smell of fish since my girlfriend went to visit her folks and came back with some fish her dad caught, she left it there only one night but the damage is done, i sprayed every peice of cloth carpet seat and dash mat the boot and in the air vents with this spray i got from work, it worked for a week or two but the smell hung around like well 'a bad smell'. i am stil not shore if this was deliberate or not but long story short. NEVER EVER EVER LET YOUR GIRLFRIEND DRIVE YOUR CAR UN SUPERVISED!!!!

When i was selling cars... some co workers decided it would be a great idea after bbq'ing fish in tinfoil to break into my car in the summer time put the fish under the seat all day so that when i open the car i could smell the fresh aroma... long story short I opened to door and puked in front of everyone... I asked them what was that smell and they just laughed so i drove home and didnt find the fish until i got home...

I got them back good though, I took one of the guys trucks and drove it across town and parked it with the keys in it, and got a ride back and another guy I aired out all of the other guys tires he had to wait until the next day for the service guys to be in with the air pump hehe...

FISH STINX!!!

Back