greg leone from true life im a street racer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

white90zc

i was wondering if any of you guys have seen true life im a street racer? gregs car(the crx) is awesome. i was wondering if any of you guys could gimme some info on it. as of now i know its a supercharged b16 with nitrous that has a mugen body kit. thanks

Originally posted by white90zc@Jan 21 2004, 11:21 PM
i was wondering if any of you guys have seen true life im a street racer? gregs car(the crx) is awesome. i was wondering if any of you guys could gimme some info on it. as of now i know its a supercharged b16 with nitrous that has a mugen body kit. thanks

i thought he was runnin with an ls/vtec...dunno seen it in awhile,saw like 3 mins of it...he couldnt drive neways

ok, apparently you didn't actually watch the show, that car is a pile of shit. it is a s/c'd b16 on the bottle but it got beat by an old school integra ls sedan.

BTW: his other car is the ls/vtec teg that he has 60k into... which also got taken by the ls sedan.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Jan 22 2004, 12:00 PM
ok, apparently you didn't actually watch the show, that car is a pile of shit. it is a s/c'd b16 on the bottle but it got beat by an old school integra ls sedan.

BTW: his other car is the ls/vtec teg that he has 60k into... which also got taken by the ls sedan.

exactly like i said...puss nuts couldnt drive

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Jan 22 2004, 09:00 AM

The ls/sedan was running an ls/vtec.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jan 22 2004, 12:31 PM
but his all motor ls/vtec beat a sc b16 on nitrous....that crx sounds quite sad....

his teg is on the bottle also.

IMO I thought it was a tight show. I couldnt tell if he was a good driver just by watching videos. Isn't his LS/VTEC in a EG hatch with an Integra front??

His intake manifold looked bad ass, like the one in the S2000 video that someone posted.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 22 2004, 01:08 PM
IMO I thought it was a tight show. I couldnt tell if he was a good driver just by watching videos. Isn't his LS/VTEC in a EG hatch with an Integra front??

His intake manifold looked bad ass, like the one in the S2000 video that someone posted.

yeah, i liked the show too, i found it on kazaa in 3 parts... and now that i think about it, i just formatted my harddrive and deleted it the other day :doh: . anyways, it's on kazaa if you wanna download it. and it wasen't a teg front end on a hatch. i'm pretty sure it was a teg with a JDM front end conversion and RHD conversion, it was pretty pimp'd out.

It was a long time ago when I saw it. I could have swore that it was an EG hatch with a Teg front. Maybe not though. I remember thinking "that shit is sick!!" but then he got smoked 2 times. He won I think once but didnt he also fuck something up the last time he raced??

nah, i'm positive it wasen't a hatch. but he did race that white guy 3 times, lost the first time, mis shifted the second time and lost then won the third and blew up. then he brought out his crx and lost to those mex bros.

all i gotta say is that that dude was a dumb fuck

uhh.

the 2door was a RHD DC2 teg, with the USDM headlights, and a ITB LS/Vtec and he couldnt drive for shit.

he was also in F&F when Dom and Jessie look at Brians Eclipe before the first big race. he is clearly noticable in the background on Doms left, the audiances right. (ive seen that movie stupidly too many times)

s40102684e5806.jpg

the ls vtec.....pretty cute imo...

Yeah I met that guy when SCC came to my school for a car show. I think I have a picture of him too, when I get home from work I will see if I can post it. To be honest he did not give a great first impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back