1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GRM's engine rebuilding article.

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by Team_Asterisk, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Team_Asterisk

Team_Asterisk R0T0R WH0R3

Well, after I got my latest issue of Grassroots Motorsports, I read avery good article in there about how to properly rebuild an engine. I scanned it for my friend at first, but I thought that you guys might also find it interesting.

EDIT: There is another post like this on rx7club.com just FYI that's also me.:D

Here are the scans:

Scans removed. Please do not post copyrighted material here without permission of the owner.

EDIT: Haha, owned!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  2. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Uhhh...is this legal? You might want to e-mail GRM and make sure it's alright to be posting their copyrighted stuff online...

3. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Send in your resume man, see if you can get a job, lol. I'll write a letter of recommendation for you you...

"Dear Sir:

For years now, Blanco has been sharing his vast wealth of tuning knowledge with us and putting noobs with pipe dreams in their place. I feel he would make an excellent addition to your writing staff."

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  4. scottp11

scottp11 The Seniorest Member....

El Paso, TX now, originally from Fresno, CA
  5. Team_Asterisk

Team_Asterisk R0T0R WH0R3

Well, what the hell.... people upload MP3's all the time, and I did buy a subscription. Just trying to help out, really. Oh well.

PS: It's just that once, I posted a scan of an EP coupe converted to Type-R status on rsxclub.com and NO ONE said anything, so I assumed it was fine, oops.:D

Well, Private Messenging is there for a reason, so...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted