Ground Control

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Harms Way

$200.00 for ground control coilover package with Eibach springs. I might be getting a nice deal on a ground control coilover package. It comes with Eibach springs. What do you guys/girls think? The downside is that the deal is only for acura integra 94-01 and i have a 99 civic ex. Will this kit still work for me?? thanks in advance for any replies. Also, what do you think of ground control and Eibach? I have heard nothing but good things. I manily use my car as a daily driver but i like to go and have fun on windy roads around here in MO.

I don't think the Integra application will work for the Civic. I have Eibach Sportline Springs and I think they are great. The Ground Control Coilovers are not the best but I think they are a steal for the price.

I was wrong I went to the Ground Control website and it pretty much looked like they will fit on your car. Maybe you will want to go check it out for yourself I forget the site I just went to Google and searched it.

Back