Ground effects installed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
groundeffects01.jpg

groundeffects02.jpg

groundeffects03.jpg

groundeffects05.jpg

groundeffects06.jpg

groundeffects07.jpg

groundeffects04.jpg

Installed the new lips and painted oem sideskirts. Now the porcupine damage is coverered up on the front :)
Taillights are here and tinted but I was sent the wrong type of bulbs. So I'm trying to hunt down some red bulbs. I'm hoping the import shop here will have them, because walmart and the auto stores here don't.
I also ran out of time to put in my grill, but I should get it done tomorrow.
I'm also working on adjusting the rear lip. It's a little off still, but it was much worse earlier. It needs a lot of different braces to keep it in place.
Overall I'm VERY happy with the results. I just wish my front bumper would be repainted so everything matched better.

:thumbsup: Looks to hot to trot son!!!

Your rear looks way better than that EK that you posted.

Next comes the go-fast goodies.... Damn porcupines!!!

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Sep 21 2004, 09:24 PM
ricer :)
[post=393238]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Looks good though, as far as b/kits go . . .

Did you find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow or something? Cause you been installing new parts lately. If so, can I have some? :D

What i say next is only to be perfectly honest.

I think the front front bumper looks as though theres a missing Hole or cut out on each side of it and the lil wing tip things that come off the lip on the left and right side look a lil rice, i personly think a lip with smoother cleaner lines would have been a better choice. On the other hand the back and sides look nice. :thumbsup:

looks good man. Try to use some self tapping screws and go from the back side. or use some whitw silicon

Looks pretty sweet... and that's not the same grille you would have gotten from me so oh well.

uh, that's the factory grill. i said in my first post that i'm installing that tomorrow.

thanks for the comments. most of the stuff was funded by the insurance money from hitting that porcupine on the highway a few weeks back.

a few finished pictures:
grill_tails03.jpg

grill_tails02.jpg

the grill does have black mesh in it, you just can't see it in the pictures.
and the taillights aren't as dark as they look. they let out pretty good light, too. it was a pain to find red bulbs tho.
again, thx for the kind words =)

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 22 2004, 10:42 PM
i like that, alot.
[post=393723]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: that looks pretty sweet.

i ahte the 3 line things on the rear bumper.... but as far as kits go, you could've done a lot worse for yourself.

Naw, get my header on there and make made JDM d16 pwoer y0!

looks clean, except for the taillights and red "H" badge, but thats just my opinion

Back