ground effects kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4DRonDUBS

I mounted my kit stright and center and the corners on the front bumper don't line up next to my clear corners it looks really good ex. the lines you can notice a little. but i was wondering if their were any tricks or should i try to mold the body lines i think it wouldn't look as good if i molded it. aslo i am gonna get my whole car painted so will these lines being off alittle bit be very noticable... anyone else have this problem :worthy: its pissing me off. also i wanted to use some kind of clips to hold the sides of my bumbers in the front and back my stock bumper clip holes are messed up so alot of people i have talked to said screw it in but screws will rust and i don't think they will hold it on good and look factory when finished...
thanks

go to the hardware store and get stainless steel so it won't rust...

and lines not matching up is a common problem with kits, especially if its a cheaper kit...

and if you;ve never molded before i would advise against it
one thing is that you can never remove the parts, which may be necessary when painting, and if you don;t mold it in properly it will crack and look even worse...

thats what i did i decided to attached my bumpers with stainless phillips head bolts and lock nuts + washers and i finally found the prob. my front bumper body lines didn't match up because a little support it was hitting i had to bend it a little bit. it looks great now like factory

Back