grounds grounds grounds!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiclxb16

ok everyone always tells me to check my grounds for any problem i seem to have 10 times out of 10 it wasn't my grounds, but for someone like me let see what i got rigth and wrong, how many grounds are there and where do they go?
i have one on the therm housing, one on the tranny, one for the battery, and one for the valve cover right by the driver side headlight. is that correct? is that all? and am i missing any?

97 civic with a b16 in it

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Apr 19 2005, 06:39 AM
ok everyone always tells me to check my grounds for any problem i seem to have 10 times out of 10 it wasn't my grounds, but for someone like me let see what i got rigth and wrong, how many grounds are there and where do they go?
i have one on the therm housing, one on the tranny, one for the battery, and one for the valve cover right by the driver side headlight. is that correct? is that all? and am i missing any?

97 civic with a b16 in it
[post=488611]Quoted post[/post]​

i have less than that! :(
but when my tranny ground fell off, my starter wouldnt work :ph34r:

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Apr 19 2005, 06:58 AM
dam less then that what grounds do you have???

big 600 postings baby...lol
[post=488618]Quoted post[/post]​

big 21 posts here, i redid all my ground after that with lawn mower 6 gauge wire from walmart.
now i have like 5 all over, but my mounts are so shitty, one of them broke.
one to the ps pump.
now i got 4 <_<

all the grounds your talking about are right. there are 4 like you sayed on the thermo on the valve cover and trans and battery :)

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Apr 20 2005, 05:45 AM
ok kool so you are telling me i have the gounds in the right spot thanks
[post=488989]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes

Back