GROUP BUY ON POCKET BIKES

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
so i know the interest in these things is not that great but i've been doing research and have found a source...

the site is bestarscooter.com
i can supply the price list if you wish

they usually only sell by the 20 or 40 foot container but i wrote asking to buy a limited quantity to review the quality...

so the bikes go for about 100 to 200 depending on the model...

then the handling charge for a small order is 150 per order, not per piece...
and he estimated the sea freight at 125 but said he would give me a definate number when i decided to buy them...

as of right now myself and 2 of my friends are interested in getting them
as of now the price per bike would be about 270...

i figure if we get more people then i can prob get one to your house for under 300 dollars... not sure of shipping costs state side, but they will come already crated so i will just need to drop them off at a shipping place...

so this is just to check interest
a for example on price would be the GS-045... which costs $189
thats the one i am looking to get
headlight, turn signals, rear brake light, race looking tires, not the cheap slicks you see... more like real bike tires...

some of the chopper styles have remote start and alarm and shit like that
let me know what everyone thinks...
just ask if you are interested and i will post the price list just as they supplied it to me...

Im interested but theres one on ebay that goes 43.5 mph..all the ones on this site dont top 25 mph...ask that guy if hes got some faster ones

the GS 057B is 4 stroke and tops out around 65kmh, whatever that works out to be in mph...

but the 4 stroke is more expensive...

and yea, i'm not too happy about the slower speed as well but i have heard the egay speed listings are exaterated...

i just emailed the guy iwas telling you about selling the faster models, told him what we want to do and see what kind of price he can give us. I will post it as soon as i get an email back..but if not i will be down for one. The only thing is im moving aug 17 do you think i will be able to recieve it by then?

the four stroke is the last one on the page... well second to last pic, but last "bike"

as of now me and a friend are interested we just want to know how long shipping would take. If it wouldnt be too long you can put me down for 2 ill order his.

i doubt it will get here by august...

a month in customs, a week to ship, plus whatever time it takes to actually order it, pick it up from the port in cali, and then ship it to yoru house.

i don't see this being a deal at all.

who ever said it costs $125 to ship a container is a moron. its at least 1500.

thats why i wrote the guy in the states to see if he could give us a good deal.

sorry pissed but you gotta re-read what i wrote

i am not getting a container
i am only trying to get a limited number to "review"
but i'm really just looking to get one of these POS's for cheap cause i think it will get old fast...

i'm not trying to make money off anyone on here, trust me on that

if anyone else knows of a place to get them cheaper then just let me know... i would really appreciate it

all i wanna do is get a pocket bike for the best cost...

and i think pissed is right regarding shipping... no idea how long that could take...

I just want to get one for my son i figured he would love it. Its alot cheaper than a 50cc dirt bike plus he likes the way it looks like a real motorcycle. Not to mention i can take it to the shows and putz around on it.

I saw a guy riding up and down my street on one last weekend... It wasn't that fast though, probably something like the 25mph types listed here :)

if you look at all of them one of them almost hits 40mph..then i found a site with all performance parts for them. if you put all the performance parts on you can gain like an extra 20-25 mph

I just got an email from a guy who sells them on ebay he said he can sell them for 270 a piece if we buy a decent amount. But that doesnt include shipping. And according to his auction shipping is 35. so I guess 305 shipped. If anyone wants in let me know so i can start pulling some money together.

I know a guy that might be interested, and if they're exactly like the ones in that auction, I might be as well.

thats what he said they were. Its the only type he sells. There are other ones from other dealers that go like 23mph...screw that.. These go 40mph.let me know...I told him i could probably get 10 together

Back