Group buy...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Well I just wanted to let you all know that I currently work for a good friend that can get great deals on basically any products you want. I want to start a group buy and just for informational posting you guys can post or IM, PM me anything you want to start off a group buy from parts that apex produces to spoon, anything literally that you want I can get at a discount...the more peopel ou buy it together the better th deal that I can get..just let me know and start a group buyon this site...

laters,,

Milan

well if you peeps PM me then I can get back to you on prices...honestly I can compete pretty well with prices versus other online people..and if you guys want do a group buy for some products and I can get shit even more cheapier that way..

if i actually bought stuff over the internet id be all over the safc, but i dont order shit over the internet so :(

u know ur a import guy when... u tune a domestic with an safc... :mullet:

dude, i am trust worthy as fuck, shit if you can't trust me than you can't trust your own moda...hehe..lol..

SAFC, i am checking on prices on that,,,version 1 or 2

na man, i never do shit over the internet unless i can come and see the person, im just scared, so many people with gayed out stories about gtting owned by some asshole in chili, i have trust, just scared like a baby girl :baby:

honestly, i hear you,,if you want you can give me a call to speak with someone person to person, which is me...lol

just let me know, I will email you a price if you want and if its good then let me know.....

I don't rip people off, shit I have gotten ripped off more selling shit than buying it..

LOL.

I want one of the new black faced ones.... I dunno what "version" that is, but I don't dig the blue/silver ones.

Sorry for posting here fellas, a 12pack under the wick and I am sure you all will understand.

After a week or so I will set something up through B to advertise on this site and also I will get some other permanent information out to you guys.

We are doing paypal, etc..

I second the VAFC as well as a SMALL Parts list:

Skunk2 Stage 1 cams
ITR intake valve springs
Copper valve guides
skunk 2 cam gears
ITR .25 over pistons with rings
Toda VTEC timing belt
AEM FPR
any header for a USDM ITR

just email me for quotes and shit like that, I will have a phone up and running to my desk there soon. Along with DSL :fucking finally: and some other shit so that you guys can get a hold of me.

umm, i dont know if any1 here know what a group buy is? u all need to pick 1 or 2 things and get ALOT of them, not everyone gets something different :p

ok,,here is the prices thus far

I am going to start a group buy for a VAFC the version I which is the original unit.

Back