grow up time??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get over yourself already. You're a fucking idiot. I'm trying to offer someone help, and you're going a act like a douche? Maybe you're the drama. I dropped this shit a while ago.

Hey Chicken TIT..OMG lol..Cant u see that i like fucken with u there Aleaf..Ok i will knock it off..But hey it was fun talken shit..By the way u started it by call me names so HA..Moven on..Dont worry be happy..KOV

Last edited:
Yeah, shouldn't be too bad. I've had to A LOT of growing up in the last year or so. But, you know, since you live close by, I can actually say this, if you wanna chill and do something BESIDES smoke, I'm down. I don't smoke weed, hardly ever drink, and am actually quitting smoking cigarettes and caffeine lol. Just PM if you ever need a quick getaway to B-town.
thanks aleaf, next time me and kov head that way ill let ya know. i figure if worst comes to worst at least i can watch you and kov have a fist fight. jk. but seriouslly thank you for the kindness. }=)

Yeah, no problem. Boise's funner than Fruitland any day lol. I don't know what we'd do though. Lol, I kinda just go along with my friends and what they're doing usually.

And PS I'd win. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back