1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gsr aem v2?

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by j954drgsr, Jan 13, 2005.

1. j954drgsr

j954drgsr Member

I have a aemV2 in my gsr and am swaping the gsr manifold out for a skunk 2 manifold. Will the gsr aem V2 fit the skunk 2 manifold in my integra. If not can i make it fit some how. Or am i shit out of luck...

2. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

Yes.

3. j954drgsr

j954drgsr Member

I forgot to mention that this is a cold air intake and from the top view, it doesn't look like it will fit but ill will give it a try, thanks.

4. nfn15037

nfn15037 Senior Member

The S2 manifold places the throttle body much higher than the stock GSR manifold. You need to either hack the piping or get a LS/ITR intake.

5. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

Sorry mang about being wrong my friend put one on his GSR so I figured it would work maybe he just didn't tell me about the mods he had to make to fit it.

6. j954drgsr

j954drgsr Member

Somhow i knew about the fitment problem before i thought about buying the s2 but when my freind offered it in front of me, i just got excited and forgot all about if my gsr aemv2 is will fit the s2. Ill try to sell the gsr v2 and get the typer v2. Thanks for the info guys..

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted