gsr and other parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DA69

ok got some parts for sale...

i have a front end for a 97 gsr integra. 2 fenders, hood and fron bumper cover. lookin to get 150 for all. drivers fender is kinda dinged up, but the rest is good.

i have a 1997 p72 ecu obd-2. want 150 for it.

type r valve springs inner and outer lookin for 100

gsr retainers for 40

97 gsr tranny very clean, it has the spider gears welded. so its locked all the time (2 wheels peel). lookin for 400 shipped

abs computer for 97 teg. want 50 for it

all prices plus shipping. thanx B)

why would he have the clutch and pressure plate inside? that goes on the flywheel which is connected to the crank on your motor

im lookin for tranny, as long as its hyrdrolik and b series, i have the motor but no tranny, my car needs to be runnin down the track by the 21st, so if your tranny as no grinds, no shaft play, ill take it out of your hands,

Originally posted by jdmb18eg@Nov 6 2003, 03:57 PM
im lookin for tranny, as long as its hyrdrolik and b series, i have the motor but no tranny, my car needs to be runnin down the track by the 21st, so if your tranny as no grinds, no shaft play, ill take it out of your hands,

the tranny shifts smooth and is in great shape. it has around 60,000 miles on it. the car is now turbo. so i dont need this one. im not sure what you mean by shaft play??? if you mean the shaft the clutch rides on. then thats fine. i aacept paypal or money order. let me know. B)

Originally posted by jordan@Nov 6 2003, 08:53 PM
i will buy the tranny. if you take paypal you will have the money tonight.

ok sounds sold to me????

Originally posted by highperboi@Nov 6 2003, 10:53 PM
spider gears welded? = LSD? is that limited? or NO SLIP?

yeah that means no slip as in 2 wheel peel all the time. its just an way to lock the wheels for racing. this tranny was used fo the track only. not really a good idea for street use. unlees you placed a different diff in it.
thanx jay

do you have any suspension parts from the teg?
I need rear lca's and maybe the swaybar too

let me know

thanks

tranny sold or not yet? if not email me, and ill have paypal to u asap, for $50 more then whoever else offers.

Originally posted by jdmb18eg@Nov 7 2003, 04:45 PM
tranny sold or not yet? if not email me, and ill have paypal to u asap, for $50 more then whoever else offers.

its sold sorry

Back