gsr b18c engine and tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a gsr engine and tranny i need to get rid of. the engine and tranny has 95000 miles on it.. the tranny has no grinds or tears on it. i can sell the engine separately if wanted. just give me an offer on the COMPLETE head, block or tranny.. or for the whole thing.... :lol:

Originally posted by that_one_dude@Dec 12 2004, 07:54 PM
i have a gsr engine and tranny i need to get rid of. the engine and tranny has 95000 miles on it.. the tranny has no grinds or tears on it. i can sell the engine separately if wanted. just give me an offer on the COMPLETE head, block or tranny.. or for the whole thing.... :lol:
[post=430993]Quoted post[/post]​

a would u take 500 for eveything if not can i get the the head for $100? make me a counter offer if too low and wher u located and pics?

Originally posted by 88civicdx32@Dec 22 2004, 01:07 AM
a would u take 500 for eveything if not can i get the the head for $100? make me a counter offer if too low and wher u located and pics?
[post=435714]Quoted post[/post]​

you are on crack. multiply all your offers by 4 then you have a reasonable offer.

i'd have to agree with him on this one.. so theres my counter offer :blink:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Dec 22 2004, 02:07 AM-->
88civicdx32
@Dec 22 2004, 01:07 AM
[post=435714]Quoted post[/post]​

you are on crack. multiply all your offers by 4 then you have a reasonable offer.
[post=435727]Quoted post[/post]​

yes but it wont work in the DA i believe because it mounts different. i could be wrong about that though.

and if you put it in an EF you would have to get a hydro conversion kit from hasport.

I just read this thread again, and I'm laughing because someone actually offered 500 for a complete GSR swap or 100 for the head. That is just some funny shit.

Oh yea, more like multiply it by 5 or 6, cause 2k is still a litttle low. But I would give him 350-400 for the trans is hes got it.

Back