GSR B18C1 COMPLETE SETUP w/ J1 Tranny Skunk2 IM INCLUDES ALL U NEED FO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

goCRXgo

Look I need to have this gone by Monday, asking $3500 OBO so shoot me some offfers!

FOR SALE
-JDM 1997 B18C1 GSR Engine bought from HMotorsOnline through my local shop about 7 months ago with 37K at time of purchase, I've since put 8k on it.

INSTALLED AT TIME OF PURCHASE/INSTALL INTO MY CRX:
-Skunk2 Intake Manifold Brand New
-Exedy Stage 2 Clutch Brand New
These have 8k on them aswell.

ALSO INCLUDED:
-B-Series Avid Motor Mounts for EF (88-91 Civic/CRX)
-B-Series Shift Linkage for EF
-J1 Tranny in great condition, no grinds whatsoever. Mileage on it is unknown, but like I said, every gear is perfect :thumbup:
-All stock sensors (currently wired to CRX harness)
-P72 OBD2A ECU unmodded

Basically everything you need for the swap into an EF except the ECU, and passengerside axle, which has fallen apart, but the driverside axle is perfectly fine aswell and will be included. The engine was a true beast, and always ran/idled perfectly fine. It's great to drive, the tranny shifts smooth, the clutch is great, and it moves an EF like you wouldnt believe.
Here's my history with the engine:
Bought when my B16 blew, installed into my 89 CRX by local shop. It was stolen and hit in the rear, and the CRX was done so I pulled the engine to put it in another CRX I bought off eBay, but the guy never came through. I've since lost my liscense, and am going to try and import an siR, so I'm selling off my engine and some other parts.

As far as shipping's concerned, I'll do what I can to help if arrangements are made, I'm not lazy. BUT, local pick up would be prefered. Im in Columbus, OH.

I'm asking a pretty reasonable price, will budge a bit if alot of interest isn't being shown. If you have any ?'s just ask,
SDSRMP@AOL.com Ross 614-975-0287
I know it says I've only been a member for a week or so, but it's a new name. I've got some refs and eBay feedback, and I'll put it on eBay to make it official for the buyer if neccessary.

Oh yeah, and I have all the receipts for the engine, Skunk2 IM, Exedy Clutch. The Motor's receipt is from my shop, but I bought it through them from Steve at HMO, so they got me business shipping and a slight discount :thumbup:

Engino.jpg

Engino2.jpg

Engino3.jpg

Engino5.jpg

will you seperate the tranny and clutch? if so how much? I'm interested since i REALLY need these parts to get my car on the road again. Thanks.

-Abel

Back