GSR Blades vs. LS Mesh vs. Fat Fives

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just barely heve enough money to pay for Meshes, I couldn't pay for shipping and shit.

What I'm actually doing is my dad, his co-worker and I are driving down to Sacramento to pick up a S2000. Since there's nothing fo sale up here I'm going to pick up a set of somehting in Sacramento. So basically I'm searching Craigslist every 5 minutes.:rolleyes:

true, i keep forgetting your in canada

just offer the guy what you can most of the time money talks so i think he will take it

Well basically I have $260 lol but I'm getting a cheque for work today. I guess thats what you get for spending all of your fun-tickets on your Honda and working 1 day a week.:rolleyes:

I don't know about down there but copper is worth a shit load and we have been stocking up for awhile now (my dads a plumber). We probably have $600 worth of the stuff and I'm welcome to some of it if I can prepare it (cut it into lenghs, remove garbage, ect). So there's no reson why I shouldn't get the blades. Man they look sick.

Exactly what they would look like on my car: Scaned from Project Car Magazine.;)
gsr-1.jpg

Last edited:
damn it... now i want a set of blades for my Si... I may have to find some LS mesh's for winter use actually.

Back