gsr cel after vtec!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraboomer

Alright so I'm driving along in my daily db8 yesterday going about 65 drop it into fourth to get a lil more speed like usual.. then I hit vtec at about 5-6k and right after cel comes on! This morning I start it and no cel but when I did the same thing it did it again and vtec didnt even kick in like it was suppose to! Well I had the thought to check the oil and it was bone dry! But where did all of it go? And is this the true Reason y it was doing that? After putting oil in and testing it out again sure enough no cel! Tell me what you guys think.

What I think is your smart enought to add oil and fix the problem, but dumb enought to ask the silly question of "where did it all go".

You want me to answer that?

Here I go, Is there a leak?

NO!...

Oh well,

When was the last time you change oil?

O! recently

Yup,,,Did you put enought?

uhhhh!! IDK.

The cel light came "ON" because your pressure switch didn't see enought oil flow. Now, let see what happens. Maybe your lucky and didn't hurt nothing else.

No one should post another answer for this guy....

You are either burning oil or leaking oil. Many motors will burn off some oil but it all depends on the last time you changed it. I had a B18B1 swap and it liked to use oil....although it ran fine and passed smog with no problems.

All you can do now is check the oil level every few days and look for leaks. Any smoke out the exhuast.....things like that.

What I think is your smart enought to add oil and fix the problem, but dumb enought to ask the silly question of "where did it all go".

You want me to answer that?

Here I go, Is there a leak?

NO!...

Oh well,

When was the last time you change oil?

O! recently

Yup,,,Did you put enought?

uhhhh!! IDK.

The cel light came "ON" because your pressure switch didn't see enought oil flow. Now, let see what happens. Maybe your lucky and didn't hurt nothing else.

No one should post another answer for this guy....
There is no such thing as a dumb question imo.. just making sure

Stop fucking speeding like an idiot. "vtec"ing at 65+mph to get "a little speed like you usually do" is not cool. "but RoughKnight, blah blah blah blah blah" no bitch it's not cool. I hope your "vtec never kicks in like it usually does" and do us all a favour.

Check your oil, could have a choke in one of the oil lines causing it to choke up or your burning oil from all that mad vtecing.

Sent from my iPhone using awesomeness

Stop fucking speeding like an idiot. "vtec"ing at 65+mph to get "a little speed like you usually do" is not cool. "but RoughKnight, blah blah blah blah blah" no bitch it's not cool. I hope your "vtec never kicks in like it usually does" and do us all a favour.

Check your oil, could have a choke in one of the oil lines causing it to choke up or your burning oil from all that mad vtecing.

Cool story man. real mature

It's mature to tell idiots off? Thanks for the compliment. Don't do stupid things, less people die. Did you get your problem sorted out by doing ANYTHING that anybody has suggested to you?

It's mature to tell idiots off? Thanks for the compliment. Don't do stupid things, less people die. Did you get your problem sorted out by doing ANYTHING that anybody has suggested to you?

The only idiot here is you."Do us all a favor"? Do yourself one and keep the negative comments to yourself. Nobodys holding a gun to your head. You didnt have to reply to this thread.

Back