Gsr Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
What Ecu should I use for my setup.

I have a 93 civic dx sedan with a 94 gsr engine on it... I will be upgrading my internals and adding turbo to it in a month or so....'
I have a p72 ecu on it right now. Should I Leave the ecu alone or should I change it to a better one...WHat would be the best Ecu for this setup.....Any suggestions?

THanks

Originally posted by driverunknown@Oct 30 2004, 02:46 AM
Direct port injection, powered by a standalone unit.
Not a bad way to spend 10,000 dollars.
[post=409466]Quoted post[/post]​

:tfg:

Thats not ghey... you obviously have never seen the greatest most realalistic movie of all time. And to your question leave it stock. And get hondata.

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Oct 30 2004, 12:58 PM
Thats not ghey... you obviously have never seen the greatest most realalistic movie of all time. And to your question leave it stock. And get hondata.
[post=409560]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah..Ok ...Thanks....anyways.....
hodata...whats the difference. You Know?

THanks

:search: it took me 5 maybe 9 seconds to do this search and found 72 pages of stuff about hondata... read through a couple it should help you out. search ownz joo!

the p72 is for the gsr engine, so leave it in, and when you decide to go turbo, just chip it and run uberdata

Originally posted by projekteg@Nov 2 2004, 08:35 AM
the p72 is for the gsr engine, so leave it in, and when you decide to go turbo, just chip it and run uberdata
[post=410523]Quoted post[/post]​

OK Thanks......Turbo Is here...soon to be installed...

uberdata if you're poor
hondata/aem ems if you're middle class
FAST speed pro if you're rich

add injectors and a high volume fuel pump like the walbro 255lph, some time on the dyno witha tuner, and you're good to go make some nice safe reliable power

Back