1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gsr cluster in a 97 civic ex

Discussion in 'Car Audio / Security / Electronic Accessories' started by killercannible, Jan 19, 2006.

1. killercannible

killercannible Senior Member

I know that this won't be complicated but i was wondering if anybody had done it on this thread. If so i could use some hints before i get my hands dirty. I ordered a new style cluster from a gsr for the tach mainly and because its nicer than my stock ex one, not to mention great deal. So any help would be apreciated.

2. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

I've done it...it sucked. Double check your grounds and your wiring. Especially the grounds.

And I couldn't get any of the screws to line up, so I just used zipties.

3. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

i have done it also... but in a 95 civic. I had to use zip ties also but it looks good :) Make a diagram before hand so you are not stuck for 4 hours thinking where each wire connects to. If you use online instructions check them twice before using them.

4. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

I sent him a link on honda-tech that's even more in-depth than the one I used 3 years ago...I wish I'd posted it on here, I don't feel like searching for it again...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted