GSR Distributor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

raaz227

Can anyone give me a link or photo of a GSR Distributor Cap plug wire locations. A friend of mine jumbled his all up and I don't know off the top of my head which one goes where. I ran a search and I couldn't really find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

THANKS

I don't have those drawings available and since no one with the right computer equipment is willing to respond to u, I'll explain it to u instead. If it's the original dist. cap, there should be a marking or a circle with the letter "C" in the middle. If u locate that mark, that should be cylinder #1. The firing order is 1-3-4-2 Clockwise. Another old mechanic's trick is, if you know u have your timing set at TDC already, with the distributor on and cap off, your rotor should be aligned on the #1 position already because your dist. can only go in one way and you set your plug wires from there going clockwise. Hope this helps and if u have anymore questions, post it. Good luck!!! :thumbsup:

Back