1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSR Distributor

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by raaz227, Jun 30, 2003.

1. raaz227

raaz227 Junior Member

Can anyone give me a link or photo of a GSR Distributor Cap plug wire locations. A friend of mine jumbled his all up and I don't know off the top of my head which one goes where. I ran a search and I couldn't really find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

THANKS

2. 1_deuceracing

1_deuceracing Member

I don't have those drawings available and since no one with the right computer equipment is willing to respond to u, I'll explain it to u instead. If it's the original dist. cap, there should be a marking or a circle with the letter "C" in the middle. If u locate that mark, that should be cylinder #1. The firing order is 1-3-4-2 Clockwise. Another old mechanic's trick is, if you know u have your timing set at TDC already, with the distributor on and cap off, your rotor should be aligned on the #1 position already because your dist. can only go in one way and you set your plug wires from there going clockwise. Hope this helps and if u have anymore questions, post it. Good luck!!! :thumbsup:

3. raaz227

raaz227 Junior Member

Cool!! :D Got it all worked out! Runs great! Thanks for the help. :thumbsup:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted