Gsr Dreams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jjjhill

8 months ago i bought a 96 GSR. The car was gorgous. I bought rims, and whole bunch of peformance goodies for the engine, which included a drag turbo kit. In March my call to duty came and I went over seas, as the military requires most young guys too. Two weeks before i was do back, i get a most unforutnate phone call that my wife has been in accident involving alchol and the car is gone. Insurance wont cover shit, and so i began a good chop shop job on the engine bay and rocover the engine and most components minus one smashed radiator when i got back. Now i have bought a 96 civic dx AT for 900 and want to put the engine in it and covert it to manual. Can anyone give me the how to for dummies on how to covert it to manual and get te engine to work properly. the enigne is in mint condition the hoses are all cut becuase i only had 1hour and a electric saw to get the engine out, and i also cut the mounts, did not know if i needed new ones or not for a swap. Any help would be great, and i already kick my wifes ass if anyone was wondering. j/k :worthy:

Every thing should be a direct fit with the exclusion fo the console the shift linkage, shifter, a few mounts and possbily electrical. I would definately seek the guidance of a mechanic in this case. I would deinately kill my wife if I had one and she had done that.

Back