gsr ecu with h22 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thank you that is what I was looking for. Basiclly this proves what i was saying that the gsr ecu does make more power but makes less when vtec first engages ( bog) so if i was to get a vafc i could potentially (for the most part) beter the bog and make more power

It should be of note that the Lag cannot be fixed with simply a V-AFC. This is so because the timing and fuel curve cannot be changed enough to make it all go away. Timing at all...What can fix this problem is a Hondata System.

Handata is what u need to completely fix that...,

so basically if you look at that link. it proves that everything i said was right. yes in the long run you will make more power. because you are running learner. yes it falls on it's ass. and yes the butterfly's do not oopen till 6k. i swear some of you just need to research first.

well arent you just the greatest thing since sliced bread guess what the gy that posted the link did research and thats how he had the link and i ussually ask here first cause theres alot of guys here that know thier shit so THANKS FOR ALL YOUR FUCKING HELP OK.... HAPPY?

Originally posted by driver1@Oct 5 2003, 10:04 PM
well arent you just the greatest thing since sliced bread guess what the gy that posted the link did research and thats how he had the link and i ussually ask here first cause theres alot of guys here that know thier shit so THANKS FOR ALL YOUR FUCKING HELP OK.... HAPPY?

actually. i had allready seen that dyno a long time ago. and about 6 others along with it. and i've had experience with running a p72 on my setup. just hate it when people argue about the obvious. thats all.

if youve had p72 experience with an h22 that u would know that it does not bog for 1500 rpm ats more like 2-300 if that and also u would know it doesnt fall on its face until 6000 rpm its only for the few 100 rpm that it bogs that it loses power which is also shown in the dyno graph so.....what experience were you talking about anyway?

i never said it bogged for me while driving under normal conditions. (although it was terrible with my o2 problem) however when i say it falls flat on it's ass. i don't mean that it makes more power. but it feels like it has half the power then just starts to take off. it feels like an h23 actually. gets higher up in the rpms and power "feels" like it drops off. then it just suddenly catches a "2nd wind" and takes off. when you close those butterfly's like the gsr ecu has them until 6k. it makes very little power. and allthough it's only 1.5k rpm difference between the p13 and the p72. it feels like a lifetime considering you don't go through your gears like the snap of a finger.

Back