gsr ef problems... please help!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DOHCef

ok so i swapped a 94 gsr into my 1990 Civic Si. I have the motor in the car, new axles, shift linkage, i bought a conversion harness from ry wire its ran through the car and all hooked up.

now my problem is this. the car starts and runs and drives but i am throwing two codes 10, 41.. IAT and o2.. i replaced my o2 sensor and that code went away.. then i fried twp IAT sensors and somehow my p72.. i bought a new p72 and now its throwing those same codes again.. any ideas on where to start next? i am stumped and any help would be greatly appreciated!

I would do some continuity tests.....I am worried that you have a short in your Rywire Conversion Harness. Is it a complete harness or do you use the GSR one? I still think wiring.

sorry took me so long... ive been busy with moving and what not.... well i also thinks its a short in my Rywire conversion harness as i just fried another p72... burnt up spot q34?... so idk maybe a new harness?

I would look into the wire that feeds that spot or just bite the bullet and get a new harness.

Maybe Rywire will fix it.....or at least check the harness out.

Back