GSR EG6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Ive finally concluded that I want another hatchback. I'm looking for an Si and in the process of possibily attaining one. Ive been tossing and turning about what swap I should get. As everyone knows, a Civic without a B/H Series swap is pretty pathetic, given turbos and etc.. Ive thought about an H-series but doing more and more research, I dont have the time and money to deal with it.. So i came up where I started, a B-series.. Ive thought about the SiRII, but it might be hard to pass smog with it and I dont want to deal with finding and buying extra parts just to make it smog. B16b and B18C are no doubt out of my budget. So i came with either a B16A2, B18B, or a B18C1.. What do I need to complete either a B16a2 or B18C1 swap? I need a complete brake down.. Lets say i got a complete swap, with axels, shiftlinkage, distrubator, fuel, the whole shabang. Would I need anything else? since its an obd1 and obd2 swap, anything special? like a different dist.? Also, itd be great to get a price quote from someones whose legit..ive been given 2800 for the GSR to 3600.. Any help would be greatly appericated.. thanks guys

a good seller would be j-specautosports.com, they send axels but they usally aren't the right ones. the other things that i needed to get was a shift linkage, (right axels), I made my throttle cable holder, and that was about it. I came with a cut wiring harness and a bunch of other shit that I just used from my EX.
Darin

Back