GSR -----> EK Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
well fuck me in the goat ass. after 5 minutes of searching I found every fuckin thing I need.

1998 Civic EK Hatch for $3600

Complete B18c1 with ECU and 5 sp Tranny included

All for under 7000 bucks (if I don't get outbid...)

I SOOO wish I had the $7000 dollars.

Of course then I'd have to save up for the exhaust system/header, intercooler, intake and other necessary turbo accessories.

I love the int4rdnet. :worthy:

Anyone wanna donate to the James is a poor bastard fund so I could have a GSR hatch runnin around terrorizing Ft Wayne? :ph34r:

(no I don't street race...seriously...I don't) :p

Good deal! That car even comes w/ some serious pimp wheels.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Dec 28 2003, 10:19 PM
i can see your trying to get that post count up...LOL

:p

Wha? and you arent? I had to start a new thread cause asshat icy winds whored mine up so I told E to close it to keep him from wasting anymore of my time.

I just wanted some opinions about all this. :)

Hey James, thats exactly what I got. Same kind of hatch, same color, with GSR motor. Would you like to buy it? I will trade for your SI, maybe. Let me know.

What is wrong with your 2000 civic si?? sweet car wish I had it. I have a 95 Teg GSR that I am so tired of. I want a turbo bad :(

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Dec 30 2003, 06:45 PM
Hey James, thats exactly what I got. Same kind of hatch, same color, with GSR motor. Would you like to buy it? I will trade for your SI, maybe. Let me know.

Um...nah I want to do the swap myself and get the knowledge & experience along with it. Your hatch isn't worth as much as my Si is to my bank guaranteed, they'd never let me re-do my loan for an older hatch. sorry mang.

What is wrong with your 2000 civic si?? sweet car wish I had it. I have a 95 Teg GSR that I am so tired of. I want a turbo bad

Nothing is wrong with it. I just can't tear down my b16 and turbo it because it's the only car I have.

Back