Gsr Engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twotwo

Hey i just bought a 1995 acura integra GS-R motor with around 170,000 miles on it. I want this motor to last so what would i do to make the motor durable and long lasting???.....what parts will i need to make this motor to run new again or just to last??....thank you and have a nice day!!!

If your not talking about modding it,and have a little bit of cash (ok a lot of cash) I'd say take it in for a overhaul,either to Honda or a reputible autoshop.If it hasn't been abused,then changing all the parts per owners manual recommendations should get you many,many,many more miles out of it,Hondas last for every and a day.

LOL if your going to take the engine to honda to be rebuilt, then you may as well buy some aftermarket internals....probly be cheaper :D

Originally posted by T0mMuNi$m@Jan 28 2003, 11:17 PM
LOL if your going to take the engine to honda to be rebuilt, then you may as well buy some aftermarket internals....probly be cheaper :D

Last time I checked,a complete overhaul was around $800 dollars.Buying aftermarket internals can easily run much higher than that and then you either have to put them in yourself or pay more to have someone do it for you.

Back