GSR fat fives with azeni tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
I got a new job and will have to leave my civic parked overnight in a parking lot. I want to sell my tires and rims so they don't get stolen. I will get pictures of the rims. The rims are in good shape but aren't perfect. I don't know who to check how much life is left in the tires but I would say atleast 50% left.
I am asking 350 and will not seperate the tires and rims.
If local I will consider a partial trade for 14 inch steel wheels with or without tires preferably without.
I am in CT and would prefer local. I will ship but you have to pay all shipping costs.
I am oldschool and do not have paypal, but maybe I can work something out with someone local to use theirs.
I am not online everyday, so it might take a day or so to get back to you.

Take the car to a tire shop and have them measure the tread depth with their handy dandy tread depth gauge.

hey, i have a set of black 5 spoke rims. They have practically brand new 14 inch falkens on them. I will trade plus cash, amount depending on amount of treat left. pm me back, also located in ct.

Last edited:
killercannible said:
hey, i have a set of black 5 spoke rims. They have practically brand new 14 inch flakens on them. I will trade plus cash, amount depending on amount of treat left. pm me back, also located in ct.
is Flakens a new tire or something, i would trust them by the name.. lol.. j/k

I really just want stock steel rims, low key. Let me know if you are still interested

they really arn't like flashy rims, i picked them up because they are wicked light. I'll try to get you a picture. I also have steelies but they have two snow's on them and two regular all seasons.

i got TWO 14" steelies with no tires, plus cash. let me know. i can use a set of lightweight track wheels.

Back