gsr fat fives with tires for trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

inthefastlane

gsr fat fives with 75-80% tread on toyo proxes h4 all season high perfomance radials 205/60/15

im looking to trade for blades , si's , rotas , ls webs , or something along those lines . maybe take cash if the offer is right

i live in northern vt

5s.jpg

Maybe if you put your wheels + cash. Fat fives aren't worth as much as slips or newer oem honda/acura wheels. Atleast in my neck of the woods. :) GL

HAHA , this is too funny . i had to write this in my other add because of a comment like this .

"if you want to get technical you started in with the wrong person . some people sell rims without tires . some might like fives better then others . some rims may be in bad shape . other then that i really didnt think that i had to say trade plus cash on top , but then again i forgot that there are people out there that need everthing explained for them . maybe i need to word my add better for some to understand . but hey , thanks for the information"

"

I would trade my ls webs for those anyday but the whole alabama vermont thing kinda fux things up a lil. Just thought i would let u kno it shouldnt be too hard to find someone wanting to show off their brakes a lil more.

Back