GSR full swap f/s $1100 neg.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, last one.

You obviously weren't in jail before, of course it's not supposed to be fun, but it shouldn't be for some petty ass shit. I know a girl who was thrown in jail for stealing some fuckin make up. I mean all they had to do was say pay for or give it back and all said and done, nobody gets hurt, they still get their money and coulda banned her from the store, once you get caught you most likely won't do it again. But no, they had to throw her in jail for a week.

You have a completely different view than me. Yes, I have had things stolen from me, some expensive things at that, but I still don't feel the person should rot in jail for it, he should have a reprecussion but stealing is not a reason to be thrown in jail. Eye for an eye concept is a good one. You kill someone, You get killed. You steal from someone, they take from you ($$$$). Drug crimes don't deserve jail either, they deserve rehabilation...weed is not a drug (I had to throw it in there)

Jail is stupid, I know for a fact that the people that go to jail almost always go back. You meet people in jail that do crimes and end up doing more crimes with them, it is a resource for bigger better and more precise crimes, they are planned out while in jail and done when they get out.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 26 2004, 11:56 AM
you have no real concept of karma do you?
it good or bad and buying stolen parts will not bt good no matter how you look at it.
[post=437400]Quoted post[/post]​

karma is the "law" of cause and effect. because you got fucked you in return are caused to fuck someone.

now that all the bitching is done....back to what the thread was about...

maybe the seller is on vacation or lost his computer for awhile...neways no one knows for sure...

But if the motor is still for sale....lemme know...other than that everyone can stop posting about karma and stolen shit...because you dont know his motor is stolen and these seem to all be assumptions by one guy or another

Something of that nature shouldn't land you in jail, pay the person back or give them their shit back the way it was, if they don't pay then put them there. The US is retarded, they want to keep tabs on everyone and are putting everyone in jail any chance they can get to get a record on them, even for a minor traffic offense.

FUCK YOU

my shit got stolen, i spent about a year of my time, weekends and after work finishing my hatch...

people like you are the reason cars get stolen, cause fucking thieves know there will be some dumb fuck out there looking to buy cheap stolen shit...

FUCK YOU
get a fucking job and work/save for your parts just like i did you lazy fuck...

and fuck that, if i know something is stolen i am rolling on them... i don;t give a flying fuck if they go to jail or not, i don;t care how bad jail is... do you know how bad is it to dump so much money into a car and then hear it FUCKING DRIVE AWAY at 10 pm after you've only had it done and on the road for a month??? yea FUCKING 30 DAYS I GOT TO DRIVE THAT CAR....

fuck you and fuck thieves...

i hope our paths never cross...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back