GSR goin in my EK hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

your ek harness for sure. I used the wiring stuff for the web link I posted up a few hybrid 6g something like that. It was not hard at all. Hardest part was tryn to get the pins out of the ek harness ecu plug.

yo slugo! i'm gettin the same motor from hmotors too, but not until i come home from this stupid deployment. first time swapper, any advice?

Reseach all your parts before you start. Label all you plugs on harness before you remove it from the D motor. Don't get in a rush, it was fun to do and I would do it again. Let me know if I can help.

well i've done my research for a few months now. i'm come to these required parts which is enroute: hasport's EKSTK, SI rear tranny mount and timing belt bracket, and the DEL SOL's ac bracket. is there anything else i need? did it come with the throttle cable?

Last edited:
mine didn't come with cable. You will need the GSR cable and GSR fuel line from filter to fuel rail. Magestic Honda online parts is cheapest place I could find. The crv a/c bracket is alot cheaper. are u getting obd2 motor? If so the Jdm ecu will plug into your obd2a harness and Jdm engine will only have one o2 sensor and no Vtec oil pressure switch to wire. All you will have to do is 3 wire to 2 iac change, Vtec wire, knock sensor, and extend a few stock plugs.

i won't be doing it until jan or feb, being that i'm in iraq right now, but hopefully we'll keep in contact until then. i might need some help

hey i kinda need help i put a gsr in my 96 ek hatch i used a ex harness tha came off a 4door ex 99 or 2000 idk but yea no vtec could someone tell me how to wire it up that will help alot

You don't like the legs? ^_^ Here are a few.

new186.jpg

new192.jpg

Swap Done!!

Looks awesome! How does it pull now? What type of exhaust did you put on it? great job.

Back