GSR head problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JigMaster80

Hey,
My name is Colin and this is my first post. I recently bought a bare 95 GSR Vtec head for a $200. The head is in perfect condition and I have a little problem. The head did not come with the caps that hold the cams in place. I was wondering if anyone had an extra set that i could buy or does anyone know where I could get them custom made. Custom made would be a better choice cause they could be made alot stronger i was thinking. I know that the caps are only sold with the head. Its a package deal, and I also know that the new caps would have to be line bored to work with the head without any problems. I have talked to a lot of people on ideas on where to get them and really need other peoples input. Please, help me. I am building a LS/Vtec on my Integra and this is slowing the process down.

Thank You,
Colin

You reallly dont need stronger cam caps. In the years that i have been working on motors that make a lot of power, i've never seen a cam cap fail. You can get them at honda if they are sold individually or cheapest route, go to the salvage yard bro.

Back