gsr IM secondaries..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

APEXi

hey guys is there and atuall way to see if ur IM secondaries on r opening?? im new to the gsr motor so dont bite my head off lol

thanx

Originally posted by APEXi@Sep 1 2005, 08:09 AM
hey guys is there and atuall way to see if ur IM secondaries on r opening?? im new to the gsr motor so dont bite my head off lol

thanx
[post=548207]Quoted post[/post]​

it takes two people have one get in the car and the other look under the hood once the secondaries get enough vacum they will shut have the person in the car accelerate untill they open all the way i think its around 5000 rpm

Originally posted by stedscivic+Sep 1 2005, 08:15 AM-->
@Sep 1 2005, 08:09 AM

thanx

it takes two people have one get in the car and the other look under the hood once the secondaries get enough vacum they will shut have the person in the car accelerate untill they open all the way i think its around 5000 rpm
[post=548210]Quoted post[/post]​

it's a good idea to take your hood off first.

i hope your not talking about driving around and trying to look at it that way. just rev it to like 6k with your hand and look at it. youll see the vaccuum diapram thing move

rite wired it all up with a 12v source ect... and still no luck.. there not opening... wot could be the problem???? :(

Originally posted by stedscivic+Sep 1 2005, 02:15 PM-->
@Sep 1 2005, 08:09 AM

thanx

[post=548210]Quoted post[/post]​

Ever pushed a throttle with your finger? Just push the throttle with you finger.

hey guy, finally got the secondaries to open... had a crap vacum line... so its sorted now, thanx guys :)

Back