GSr intake manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sihatchback_RL

planning to buy a GSR intake manifold. What should i get? this is for NA application.

Originally posted by sihatchback_RL@Aug 18 2004, 04:08 PM
planning to buy a GSR intake manifold. What should i get? this is for NA application.
[post=378801]Quoted post[/post]​

Skunk2 is a good choice. I heard AEBS's manifold flows better than the skunk2, but I am not sure if they have come out with one for the gsr yet. You can always custom fabricate. :p Log IM's own.

I would say Skunk2, it is 250 bucks and the gains are there even for the most minorly modded to the highly modded.

I would go with the Edelbrock VictorX I have heard many good things about them.
By the way has anyone heard of or own a Venom intake manifold?
Just want to see if they are any good?

the victor X is good for turbo aplications
other than that unless you are reving out to 12K its a waste and will not be as good as the skunk2

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 19 2004, 11:27 PM
AEBS shit for 150bucks you can't beat it
[post=379448]Quoted post[/post]​

but they dont make it for the gsr, only b16/itr

i am about to do a simular job to my gsr but i was thinking of taking out the butter fly how will the prerfomance be if i do that?

I thought their GSR one was coming out. Not on their site, but I'd swear I saw on H-T they posted it was coming.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Aug 31 2004, 08:33 AM
I thought their GSR one was coming out. Not on their site, but I'd swear I saw on H-T they posted it was coming.
[post=384175]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah I saw that too but its not out yet or I wouldve bought it buy now 8-(...
gsr manifold without the butterflies is no good on an n/a aplication as it gut your low end power,its all about the plenumsize and if you noticed the gsr mani doesnt have a very large one,the gsr mani would react better to a larger throttlebody wich would alow more air in to create higher flow velocity.. blah blahblah ect...
*I also wanna add that unless you are reving past the stock redline wich rquires other upgrade besides the intake the gsr mani will most likely be optimaland as a plus it creates the flattes tq curve of all the factory manifolds. nice of honda to do that eh

Originally posted by MikeBergy+Aug 18 2004, 08:01 PM-->
sihatchback_RL
@Aug 18 2004, 04:08 PM
[post=378801]Quoted post[/post]​

Skunk2 is a good choice. I heard AEBS's manifold flows better than the skunk2, but I am not sure if they have come out with one for the gsr yet. You can always custom fabricate. :p Log IM's own.
[post=378931]Quoted post[/post]​

I swear the GSR intake manifold from AEBS is out.

Back