gsr into 91crxhf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91crx

im not positive but iam thinkuing abiout doing a gsr swap into A 91CRXHF If i do it i am going to use a 94-95 gsr and i am going to stick witha b16 cable trans, I will need gsr ecu clutch and flywheel from the b16,obd0 to obd1 harness, and for the mounts , i am going to buy a mount kit but i wanted to know if those are the only mounts i need?, also i have 90-93 integra axles and halfshaft , and wanted to know if those work?Also is there anything else i will need? thanks for the help

Brett

intake manifold will not work.......if its from GSR. i would recommend Raxles for the swap. you want to know if what are the only mounts you need?

You will need new hubs DX or Si hubs to be exact. You can use a PW0 or PR3 OBD0 ecu and OBD0 Distributor.

I hope this is all correct.

Anywho, the intake manifold will work, however the butterflies, I cant think of what htye are called, IAB's maybe will not function correctly, but that intake sucks anyway, so get a Skunk2 GSR intake manifold.

i want to know if the 3 mounts that all the mount kits come with are all the mounts i need thanks

Brett

Back