gsr into type r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PhyRe

GSR is a model of an integra, second best one. It has 170 hp, dohc VTEC. Only teg that is better is the ITR (integra type R) which comes with an LSD, better cams, better gearing, better pistons, spring, and valves.

is there a way to make a gsr into a type r? by changing the tran cams pistons springs and valves?

no i meant take a full gsr motor (out of car) and can u change the parts that make them different and end up with a type r from a gsr

yes, but why? by the time you time you buy pistons, rings, rods, an entire type r head and intake manny ecu and trans the only thing you have left is the gsr block- why bother? you may as well buy a type r swap

you can take every part from an ITR and put it in a GSR and its still wont be the same thing as an ITR

why are you so bent on building an ITR engine out of a GRS engine ... there is better shit out there

A GSR motor with all Type R parts = GSR with all Type R parts.

Just like a USDM EH2 with all ITR parts = a USDM EH2 with all ITR parts.

i can get a cheap grs, type r would b in th 4g area and i dont have that now. i want something that as power and would b a good daily that has parts avilable.

and i just thought that thats an easy way to get a type r

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Apr 14 2004, 03:27 PM
^^^ what in the hell did you just say?

yep

turning a gsr into a type r will not be worth your time or money. boost the gsr and you will beat a type r in a straight line. the type r will take you in the turns if you are running a stock suspension. btw- this thread sucks

Be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, it would be, a good daily driver.

A GSR is a good daily driver, if you can't afford an R, you can't afford an R, no biggy. I can't afford a Lamborghini, but that doesn't mean I am going to buy a Fiero, and turn it into one.

Back