gsr is hesitating and bogging

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sal_blkej2

just yesterday when the i took the car out for a drive i noticed that it was idling like crap and i could barely get it out off the driveway. once i did it started to hesitate, bog and putter all at once. a lil bit of everything. i checked the harness, spark plugs and cap, nothing was wrong. so i went to the fuel rail and checked my injectors. i did notice the one on cylinder #2 wasnt spitting out as much as the others were so i went to the local autozone to get some fuel injector cleaner and put it in as directed to. still the same problem. anyone ever has this problem or know what could be wrong? i was wondering if i could try and replace that #2 injector with a d-series injector but not sure if they would fit. i think their all 240cc correct? just unsure if their interchangable. i would sure appreciate some help cuz i need my car for work and to take my son to school.
*tried a search but nothing similar to this with all 3 problems.
thanks, Sal

the D series fits. One of mines is a D series injector but you can just switch them around and see if it is the injector or not.

thats what i was thinking of doing just to see if it works. if not then i'll tackle the fuel filter and pcv valve after that. anyone else? thanks, Sal

Back