gsr it is....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Ok..

I just bought this 94 ls without an engine.I was going to go h22 with it, but decided to stick with my gsr engine since i already have it....
anyways.....I will be gutting the whole interior....
I also have a stock dsm turbo and a conquest intercooler/ with custom piping...
My goal is to hit mid 13's.....
should i Upgrade my internals?
what would be best......SETUP.... I have $1,200 to spend on the engine but dont know what to get ......

HELP please......

For mid 13s, just leave the engine internals stock... assuming they're still in good shape. You can pull 250-300whp out of a totally stock GSR with some boost. Just make sure you tune it well.

Use the 1,200k to beef up your turbo setup. Uberdata+burner, 450 dsm injectors, adj cam gears, and more fun stuff.

I wanted to run Uberdata but i dont know any tuners by my area and I just straight upo sU*k....so

would I be able to tune it myself.....? How hard would it be.....?
what do I need?

jojo

You will need more than 1,200 to turbo a gsr.
A good clutch,mild bolt-ons and a bottle, you will run 13's...

Originally posted by DoinWork@Mar 8 2005, 10:36 PM
You will need more than 1,200 to turbo a gsr.
A good clutch,mild bolt-ons and a bottle, you will run 13's...
[post=471026]Quoted post[/post]​

damn, i just sold my bottle

fuck a bottle man..that shit is only gonna be fun at the track..and eventually its gonna catch up to your wallet just the same as a turbo would..but a turbo is always there..and can be tuned...a bottle cant be tuned to shit..u either get a 55 shot,and run 13's,or get a turbo,tune your shit..and run 12's...its up to you.

Back