GSR ITB Setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fook

I am selling a project (I don't have a gs-r head anymore). It is a gs-r flanged ITB set from a 929 CBR. It has a vacuum manifold attached, and IACV flange, and silicone couplers to mate the ITB's to the flange. Everything assembly wise was tig welded, no jb weld here. It's a bit long with the stock velocity stacks, but they were kinda long and beat up anyways so I had planned on replacing them.
I didn't quite finish this, but its pretty close. I am asking $350 shipped. I have a bit of money and alot of time invested into this. I would at least like to make a few bucks off of it.
Parts include:
CBR929RR ITB set w/stacks,fuel rail,tps,fpr,injectors
LSD Motorsports Silicone Couplers
GSR Head flange with runners and vacuum log tigged together
IACV
IACV flange
Things left to do:
1. drill vacuum log and tap holes for hose nipples (for brake booster, fpr signal, map sensor, etc...)
2. mount nipple to IACV flange
3. make throttle cable bracket
4. install civic injectors into fuel rail (fit right in)
Notes about assembly:
1. I used the factory injector holes to attach the vacuum log, I was hoping this would be a good spot to get a vacuum signal from for the accessories.
2. My plan was to run the IACV, filter the throttle body side of it, and run a nipple from the intake manifold side and attach it into the 4 T'ed vacuum lines on the ITB set.
3. I began to sand down some of the welds that didnt look so good, there were gaps to fill and they just didn't look pretty enough for my tastes. Plan was to smooth them out and have the flange powdercoated grey.
4. Intake runners could use more port work at the welds. I started but did not finish.
Pictures are here, this item may end up on ebay soon as well, haven't decided yet.
random17.jpg

random16.jpg

random15.jpg

random14.jpg

itb10.jpg

itb09.jpg

itb08.jpg

itb07.jpg

itb05.jpg

itb04.jpg

itb03.jpg

itb02.jpg